Please download, print, and review these policies before your first visit to Good Dog & Cat Grooming.
We respect and value you and your pet, so we have policies and guidelines to make you and your pet visit as enjoyable and accommodating as possible.
Grooming is recommended every 4-6-8-12 weeks depending on the breed and/or condition of pet. Pre-booking is essential to maintain your pet’s skin/coat and trim style for years to come.
We book by Appointment Only so sticking to a prompt schedule, whether it be dropping off or picking up your pet, ensures your pet return home to be as timely as possible.
- Drop-off is between 7:30am- 9:00am the morning of your appointment.
(If more than 15 minutes late, unless other accommodations are made, you will be asked to reschedule.)
- Cancelations MUST be made 48 hours in advance. Less than 48 hours will result in a $28.00 fee and may be required to pre-pay for future bookings.
- No-Call/No-Shows will result in a $45.00 fee and will require a pre-payment for future bookings.
Pick-up times can be as early as 12 noon. We will give you a courtesy call when your pet is finished. However, if you request a specific pick-up time, and do not arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled pick-up, you may be subject to a late pick-up fee of $1.00/minute. We close at 6:00pm. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will be required to pay a $30.00 over-night fee, unless other accommodations are made.
Check-In Check-Out Check List
- We will go over any grooming instructions you may have for the groomer.
- Check the condition of your pet for fleas, matting, etc…
- We will get specific pick-up time (if any) and best contact number.
- We will go over your pet groom, and if the groomer has any specifications or recommendations from your pet visit that day.
- We will pre-book your next appointment prior to leaving.
We are an ALL breed, ALL inclusive dog and cat grooming salon. Your pet will receive at each visit the following:
- Two (2) baths that are specific to your pet skin and coat condition
- Blueberry facial- enzymatic facial scrub
- Teeth brushing and enzymatic breath spray
- Coconut oil paw pad treatment
- Sanitary trim
- Paw pad trim
- Nails cut and filed
- Ears cleaned and plucked if requested
- Anal glands (upon request ONLY)
- Haircut of choice*
* denotes the condition of your pet coat to be determined by the groomer during check-in.
* to groomers discretion .
- Creative Grooming- Depending on size, design, and product use.
- Fleas- $6.00
- De-matting*- $35.00/HR after the first 15 minutes (included in grooming price).
- Behavior- To Be Determined by your pet visit.
We hope you understand our policies and procedures; we only want what’s best for you and your ‘fur kids’. Here is our promise to you:
“We, as professional Dog Groomers at Good Dog Grooming, promise to accept our responsibilities when caring for all pets. We shall enhance their beauty through proper grooming skills to help in the creation and style best suited the individual pet and its owner, to continuously educate ourselves and our patrons in the proper care and welfare of their pets, and above all, HUMANITY over VANITY.”